It’s something about a birthday party. We all want to feel loved, appreciated, and recognized by the people in our life. You have someone or maybe a couple in your life right now that you want to celebrate, showering them with love. You want to show them just how much they mean to you with an amazing party that makes them beam from ear to ear.
Ditch the Party Planning Stress!
The problem is that party planning can be stressful and overwhelming. There’s a lot that goes into a successful party. There’s a lot of unseen preparation involved like booking and date selection. When’s the right time to book a birthday party venue or entertainment? When’s the best time of day to host a party? What are the benefits of an evening or morning party?
We’ve got your back! Our guide to party bookings will answer all of these questions to help ease your load so you can get back to enjoying the people who matter the most! Now get ready to throw the perfect birthday bash that will have your friends and family talking about it for weeks.
Embrace fun and sweet memories! Let’s get started!
When’s the right time to book a birthday party?
As a general rule, it’s a good idea to start planning at least 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to research and book a venue, order supplies, and send out invitations.
We recommend calling your local GameTruck 6 weeks in advance to ensure that you get your desired date and time. Our slots fill up fast especially during seasons like the holidays, so it’s best to book even earlier to ensure availability.
Overall, it’s always better to book your child’s party sooner rather than later to avoid last-minute stress and ensure a successful celebration. Waiting to book can place undue stress on you trying to piece together a birthday party at the last second, and you may lose out on your desired day and time. Call today to save your spot!
When is the best time to have a birthday party?
Every child and family is different. There’s a lot of factors that go into making this decision such as the age of your child, the type of party you are planning, and availability. Here are a few important questions to think about…
- What are the ages of the guests? – Younger children may become tired or overwhelmed in the evening.
- What are the schedules of my guests? – Older children may be participating in sports and adults might be working in the afternoon. So, evening could be the optimal time for your guests.
- What type of party do I want to have? – Most GameTruck activities can be enjoyed at any time. However, things like Water Tag might be enjoyed best when the sun is out and the kiddos need to cool off.
All in all, the best time to have a birthday party is unique to every party!
What are some benefits to booking a birthday party at night?
If you’re looking for a unique and exciting way to celebrate your child’s birthday, why not consider booking an evening GameTruck party? While morning parties have their own advantages, throwing a party at night can be just as fun and memorable. Here are our top 4 reasons why:
- GameTruck AFTER DARK! LaserTag or Video Game GLOW PARTIES!!!! With the windows open and the truck lit up, your kids and their friends can enjoy the latest games and music with our expert GameCoaches on hand to host the party.
- Have your own adult party while your kids play! Take advantage of the opportunity to socialize with other parents while your kids have fun. Everyone wins!
- More time for preparation. An evening party gives you more time during the day to prepare for the party. You can take your time setting up decorations, preparing food, and getting the house ready for guests.
- Cooler weather. If you live in a warmer climate, an evening party can provide relief from the heat, allowing your guests to enjoy outdoor activities without getting overheated.
Even though those are the top 4, there are plenty of additional reasons why evening and night parties rock!
But, wait! We’re not done!
While we just shared the top 4 reasons to book a night party, we can’t leave out these 4 honorable mentions!
- Older kids love staying up later. Throw an evening GameTruck party and your older kids will think you’re the coolest parent ever.
- No need to worry about sports schedules. With so many sports played in the afternoon, an evening party ensures that your guests won’t have to miss out.
- No need to worry about work or school. An evening party means you and your guests are free to enjoy the festivities without any scheduling conflicts.
- Perfect for sleepovers. Imagine your child and their friends playing games together in the video game theater before settling down for a sleepover. It’s the ultimate party experience!
In conclusion, evening parties can be fun and have some awesome benefits!
What are some benefits to booking a birthday party in the morning?
There are plenty of reasons why booking a morning GameTruck party is the better choice. Here are our top 8 benefits:
- Start the day off right. Imagine waking up and enjoying a tasty drink while your child and their friends have a blast playing video games or laser tag in one of our trailers. It’s the perfect way to start a special day!
- Avoid sports schedules. With so many sports games scheduled in the afternoon, a morning party ensures that your guests won’t have to miss out on the fun.
- Younger kids do better in the morning. After a good night’s sleep, kids aged 8-10 are full of energy and enthusiasm. Watch them have a blast playing games like 1-2 Switch and Just Dance.
- Perfect for sleepovers. Use the party as a motivator to get those sleepy heads out of the house and engage them in some solid video game fun.
But, wait! We’re not done!
While we just shared the top 4 reasons to book a morning party, we can’t leave out these 4 honorable mentions!
- Enjoy the rest of your day. With a morning party, you’ll have the rest of the day to take care of your to-do list or spend time with your family.
- Healthier food options. A morning party can be a great opportunity to serve healthier food options as opposed to the traditional sweets and treats served at many evening parties.
- More flexibility. Morning parties can be more flexible when it comes to scheduling, as you can plan the party around nap times or other activities later in the day.
- Jumpstart the fun! A morning party eliminates the full day of “Is it time for my party?” and “When will my friends get here?” questions.
Altogether, a morning party can be a great way to kick off your child’s special day and start the celebration on a high note.
At GameTruck, we’re all about creating memories that last a lifetime. Whether you choose a morning or afternoon party, our expert GameCoaches will be there to ensure that your child’s special day is unforgettable.
Ditch that party planning stress by embracing easy booking! Whether you’re planning a birthday party for a family member, friend, or colleague, you want this to be a memorable event. You want them to feel valued and loved. Our ultimate guide will assist you in creating an unforgettable party while making the process easier! With planning and preparation, you can give your VIP the party they’ll always remember!
Need help with birthday invitations or checklists? Need help picking a theme?
Check out our Guide to Throwing the Perfect Bash!