We’ve already covered the top 5 benefits to booking your morning GameTruck Party. If you missed it, check out the article here. There are many benefits to booking an evening GameTruck party. You don’t need to copy other parents and have a party in the mid-afternoon. Why not mix it up, try something new, and throw a party for your kiddo and their friends at night?
We know that when the lights go down, your party will be the talk of your town.
Here are our TOP 5 Benefits to Booking Your Morning GameTruck Party
- GameTruck AFTER DARK! LaserTag or Video Game GLOW PARTIES!!!! We open the windows and let the truck really shine with music, lights, and TVs on fire with the latest games, your kids laughing, and our GameCoach’s doing what they do best…HOSTING THAT AWESOME PARTY!
- Throw an adult party while your kids play! We know many of you parents still want to get down and boogie. Well, why not have an adult party while your kid’s party? It’s a match made in heaven! You’ll be drinking your favorite beverages and taking shots of (your favorite liquor… er) your children as they celebrate while you celebrate!
- Your older kids love staying up later. Although we have never seen a scientific study about older kids wanting to stay up later, many of our past experiences with evening parties indicate this to be a pure fact. Your older kids will think you are mad cool if you throw them a GameTruck party at night! Collect those parental points while you can.
- Sports are usually over at night. So many sports are played in the early to mid/late afternoons these days. With an evening GameTruck party, you don’t have to worry about guests not making it due to sports games. Avoid clashing with sports schedules with an evening GameTruck party!
- A solid option for sleepovers. Does your kiddo want to have their friends sleepover? What a cool way to celebrate them when those guests show up and realize they get two hours to play games together in the video game theater. Imagine them getting all their excitement and energy out during a few rounds of Just Dance or 1-2 Switch a couple hours before it’s lights out.
Bonus Benefit: No work or school. When you throw an evening GameTruck party, you don’t have to worry about work hours or school hours because this party is thrown AFTER hours. No more bosses, no more books, only super happy looks! (Ok. so, I won’t ever be a lyrical poet, I’m sure you got the idea!)
Once again, I think we make a very compelling case for why an evening party with GameTruck rocks. Don’t get us wrong, afternoon parties are legit, but our goal is to make you think twice about throwing your party at the most conventional times. Some of our most skeptical parents, book parties at times they never thought they’d book and afterward were so grateful they did – that’s how much fun their kids and their friends had! Of course, any time of day (or night) is a great time to book GameTruck. Our GameCoaches always show up ready to make memories with your kids that will last a lifetime.
No matter what time of day it is, we look forward to seeing you at your next event!
There are so many benefits to booking a morning GameTruck party! Although conventional wisdom says you should book your party in the early afternoon, we don’t see the benefits. Nope, when you call us to book, we believe you can have MORE fun and receive several benefits if you don’t book in the traditional early-mid-afternoon birthday party time slot.
Here are our TOP 5 Benefits to Booking a Morning GameTruck Party
- Donuts, Mimosa’s, and GameTruck! Let’s be honest, there is nothing like waking up, making yourself a tasty drink (your favorite coffee, or morning alcoholic beverage) while your birthday kid and their friends scarf down a few donuts before going out to one of our amazing video game trailers (or engaging in a fun round of laser tag) as you sip in the silence or have some adult conversations over your beverages.
- Avoid Sport Schedules. No matter what sport your kid plays, on the weekends the games always seem to be in the afternoon. Perfect! Have them put their “video game face” on with a morning party before putting on their preferred sports “game faces”. Celebrate your kiddo’s big day before heading out to the old ball game!
- Younger Kids Do Better in the Morning. After a solid night’s sleep, gamers aged 8, 9, and 10 seem to always do better and are more energized in the morning. Imagine watching your kids lose their minds as we pull up to your house for that morning party, then imagine them getting out all their energy and excitement in our video game trailers playing games that make them move like the popular 1-2 Switch, or the latest iteration of Just Dance.
- The Perfect Morning Add-on to Any Sleep Over. Your party is an excellent motivator for those sleepy heads that spent the night before getting up and getting out of the house for a couple of hours (while you drink your coffee.. and Bailey’s? 😊). Real talk. You’ve been dealing with a crew of 8-11 years old’s all night, why not book a morning party and let one of our awesome GameCoaches engage them in some solid video game fun? Best investment, EVER!
- Enjoy The Rest of Your Day. The checklist. We all do it. During the weekends, your checklist gets even bigger than during the week. When you have a party in the morning, the benefit here is you get the rest of the day to get everything else done on that checklist. No checklist? Well, even better! You now have the rest of the day to yourself & your family. LET’S GO!!!
Less Whining, More Playing. Morning GameTruck parties eliminate the full day of “Is it time for my party?” and “Mom, when will my friends get here?” Schedule that morning party and get them playing together before they can even ask what time it is!
Sure, afternoon parties are cool, but we think we have made a very compelling case for booking a morning party for your children. No matter what time of day you have your party, we will continue to provide the most fun and enjoyment for your VIP and their friends as well as some downtime for you. When you book a GameTruck party, you’re booking more than a party, you’re booking memories that will last a lifetime.
We look forward to seeing you at your next event!
If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for that next cool thing on Netflix to watch, especially something you can share with your whole family. Well, look no further than their new series, The Cuphead Show! which premiered earlier this year. The show is based on the Cuphead: Don’t Deal with the Devil video game. The game is a classic run and gun shooter/action high energy battle game built in the ilk of 1930’s cartoons (think Steam Boat Willie starring Mickey Mouse).
The Cuphead Show! is “Looney Toons” meets “The Little Rascals” and will have you (and your children) laughing for many different (and sometimes the same) reasons. Think back and imagine a time when you were a kid, at grandma’s house. Grandma just put the soup on, made you a bologna sandwich, and turned on Bugs Bunny. For the next two-three hours, you both are cracking up over old-school slapstick hilarity and crazy, zany, situations the characters seem to inevitably find themselves in! If you think back hard enough, there were some things you just weren’t sure why Grandma laughed at (you sure know now) but you rolled with it anyway.
Shows just don’t deliver these kinds of moments anymore, that is, until The Cuphead Show!
A couple of Saturday mornings ago, my wife, kids and I were looking for something to watch. Normally, we can’t agree on anything and end up watching things in separate rooms in the house. I made pancakes and bacon, turned on Netflix, and started scrolling. During my scroll, I saw the show trending on the platform. Having played the game, I was instantly intrigued and pressed play on the first episode. One of the best Saturday morning decisions I’ve made in a while.
Right from the opening song, my kids, wife, and I were hooked – it was so catchy. Quick hitting episodes are a forte of this series and the creators don’t mess around getting right to the meat of each situation making for a fast-paced, wild ride. The mischievous Cuphead matches perfectly with the more even-keeled Mugman and the two play off each other elegantly throughout the series. We flew through the entire 12 episodes (pancakes and bacon as well) giggling and carrying on for right around three hours – we all had an awesome time seeing how the dynamic duo were going to get out of their next predicament. There are of course obvious supporting characters and villains, like any great series. When it ended, the show and memories we created took me back to a place I hadn’t been nostalgically in quite some time.
My kids have rewatched the series two or three times, and I have caught a few episodes they’ve rewatched since our family binge. It makes me happy that they can experience (and hopefully appreciate) some cool, old-school cartoons like I did when I was their age.
So, if you are looking for a cool, new, family-friendly show that will take you back to your youth then check out The Cuphead Show! to start laughing and creating memories with your family today!
Now streaming on Netflix!